The business transformation was successful. LLC Novomorsnab handled over 300 thousand tons of cargo at the new site.
During 2020, Novomorsnab LLC, together with partners from Global Logistics LLC, carried out large-scale activities for the reconstruction of the new site on the 2nd railway loop, including:
- Major repair of railway tracks with complete replacement of rails and sleepers;
- Construction of the ramp on the A-24 track, and overhaul of the ramp on the A-23 track.
- Dismantling of decommissioned cranes and crane tracks;
- Construction of an access road;
- Partial concreting of the territory (about 25 % of the terminal area)
- Conversion of the lower shed into a covered dry warehouse with an area of 4000 m2
- major repairs and restoration of power supply networks and storm sewers.
These events, together with the high-quality work of the team of Novomorsnab LLC, made it possible to process more than 300 thousand tons of foreign trade cargo at the new site, maintaining the Company's position among the leaders of the Novorossiysk port terminal market.
In 2021, it is planned to convert the upper canopy with an area of 6000 m2 into a covered warehouse, install a complex for transshipment of grain cargo from railway cars to containers, further concreting the territory and expanding storage capacities, which will increase the terminal's capacity to 500 thousand tons per year.
All news »